I. FAQ: Can the quoted price change?
*Price may increase if airfare increases before payment is made. Once the client is paid on or before the due date, the price will no longer change. Airfare may increase from time to time base on remaining seat availability. Booking is only considered final once payment is made and ticket is purchased.
II. FAQ: Can I still change my booking details after I paid?
*Kindly check all the inclusion details in your email invoice. Please review price, flight details and spelling of names if correct, for these are the exact items which will be purchased instantly once payment is received. Upon receiving your payment, this invoice will be considered ‘bought’ and cannot be changed anymore. Travelonline implore you to check everything and settle all concerns with your reservation officer before payment. Once you pay your package, it is considered SOLD and any changes after booking is not allowed and subject to penalties.
*Flights booked thru TravelOnline are governed by the terms and conditions of the airfare you purchased and are determined by the Airline (not TravelOnline Philippines). In most cases, airfares are fully non-refundable and non-transferable (strict airline policy). But in some instances, it 'may' be rebookable with rebooking fee + price difference + penalties. Please call your reservation officer to check Airline policy.
*Hotel payments are non-refundable (strict Hotel policy) but in some instances 'may' be rebookable depending on the purchased hotel's cancellation policy. Please call your reservation officer to check Hotel policy.
*Special Cancellation Conditions may apply for some products especially on vouchers purchased during limited slots dates. Please expect vouchers purchased under "rush" or "holiday/peak" conditions are already NON-REFUNDABLE/NON-REBOOKABLE/NON-TRANSFERRABLE/NON-CHANGEABLE.
*Any unused portions of your package are nonrefundable.
III. FAQ: Can I rebook/refund/transfer/change the names/details ON my booking?
*This promo is book and buy. The tickets are non – rebookable / non-refundable / nontransferable. You cannot change dates or names of persons or details in this booking once you have processed the payment. Any changes or addition will result in penalties and price increase. In family/corporate/legal/personal emergency situations, the terms are still enforceable. All booking or changes in booking are subject to individual terms of purchased ENTITIES (airlines/hotel/transfers etc). For additional info, please refer to: TERMS X.1 and TERM XII. Please call your reservation officer to check the policy of the ENTITIES purchased in your booking.
IV. FAQ: Are flight delays in the Travel agency’s control/responsibility?
*Any flight delays / change is unfortunately outside of Travelonline's control. The amount paid in this package doesn’t include insurance or guarantee that there will be no flight changes/delays or force majeure situations during the trip. But you can be assured that Travelonline reservation officers will be available to assist you during your travel period in searching for possible options and solutions. In force majeure or unexpected situations, it is the responsibility of client to have emergency fund on hand for possible special transfers, personal alternative flight, unexpected hotel stay etc. which is out of TravelOnline's control or responsibility.
V. FAQ: How can you help us in force majeure or unexpected/impossible situations?
*The amount paid in this package doesn’t include insurance or guarantee that mishap won't happen during the trip. We serve as your travel guide who can instruct you on how to coordinate with airline transfers, hotel etc., in these emergency situations. This is the extent of the service Travelonline offer based on Travelonline's market competitive price. The client agrees to indemnify and to save TravelOnline from harm and against all damage or injuries (including death) to property or person(s). Please do secure hazard/health/travel/life insurance that may be applicable or needed during your trip.
*Since TravelOnline's conception, different unexpected government, institutional, weather-based situation has occurred under Travelonline's watch. Most of the cases, Travelonline know possible options and the best actions you can take. Just a strong reminder, there are emergency cases that you will really need to spend extra money to solve a situation or to avoid even larger loss or expense. Be ready in this situations such as, layover at a destination or forced overnight stay at a certain place because of a stranded/delayed flight, special transfer service when arriving at night or after 7pm, other unexpected situations that is out of human control or TravelOnline's control, etc.
VI. FAQ: What to do when I have connecting flight?
*If you have a connecting flight, kindly disclose it to us before you pay so Travelonline can change the flight given based on your needs. The burden of reminding the reservation officer will be on the client - please remind your reservation officer before paying. Travelonline are only able to help in planning and in suggesting a possible time allowance based on available flights. TravelOnline Philippines is not in control or liable for a possible no-show situation to your purchased package resulting from unexpected flight delays/cancellation of your connecting flight. ‘Safest’ is to schedule connecting flights a day away from your travel date. Be ready for emergency flight or coastline cases where you may be required to spend extra money or to purchase a new flight at your own expense, in situations such as: layover at a destination or forced overnight stay at a certain place because of a stranded/delayed/cancelled flight, emergency special transfer service, other unexpected situations that is out of human control or TravelOnline's control, etc. Travelonline will help you in negotiating with the ENTITIES (airlines/hotel/transfers etc), but approval will not be under Travelonline's control. Please be guided accordingly.
VII. FAQ: Can I do early check in? Or late check out?
*Standard hotel check-in: 2:00pm/3:00pm, standard hotel check-out: 11:am/12:00nn (can vary depending on hotel policy).
VIII. FAQ: Do I need to print all the vouchers? What if we forget to bring my Travel Documents/IDs?
*Please print ALL vouchers. Failure to present your vouchers will forfeit the paid inclusion. The name in the voucher/claimee should be present with a valid ID. Failure to present an ID forfeits the paid inclusion. Failure to present ID at airport will forfeit the flight.
IX. FAQ: What happens if I am late for my flight?
*You will have to purchase, on personal account, a new flight booking to travel to your scheduled destination. If you fail to check-in on time or board the aircraft by the boarding time, the fare you paid is already forfeited (strict airline policy). You will have to make another booking on the next available flight. Since this is last minute, you will need to purchase, the new ticket DIRECT at the airport/local booking office. IMPORTANT: If you are UNABLE to purchase a replacement flight, the whole BOOKING/PACKAGE is considered forfeited. SO please be responsible and do not be late to your purchased package. It is the client's responsibility to call Airline/Hotel 3 business days before travel to double check up-to-date status of the booking.
X. OTHER IMPORTANT REMINDERS:
(1) Paying this package means you agree with the terms and conditions indicated here. Payment of this package confirms that you understand and accept airline’s terms and conditions of carriage and fare rules to continue. The booking cannot be cancelled and payments made are not refundable. Disclaimer: Airlines/Travel Agency may refuse carriage of you or your baggage if, in the exercise of Travelonline's reasonable discretion, Travelonline determine either that the payment of your fare is fraudulent or the booking of your seat has been done fraudulently or unlawfully or has been purchased from a person not authorized by us.
(2) Rooms are not reserved until you are ready to finalize. Payment for room only packages is required 24 hours after reservation. For packages with airfare, 4 hours reservation only.
(3) NO BAGGAGE PACKAGE POLICY:
Promo is based on Airline Partner's Promo : If promo is not available we will give you a computation of upgrade to higher airfare classes. Our main Airline partner is Airasia.
* NO BAGGAGE included for a default all-in package. AIRASIA domestic flights (if purchased upon booking): 15 kilos php 250 per way. 20 kilos php 320 per way. 25 kilos php 580 per way. 30 kilos php 900 per way. 40 kilos php 1700 per way. AIRASIA domestic flights (if purchased after booking): 15 kilos php 288 per way. 20 kilos php 368 per way. 25 kilos php 667 per way. 30 kilos php 1035 per way. 40 kilos php 1955 per way. CEBUPAC: 15 kilos php 224 per way. 20 kilos php358.40 per way. 30 kilos php728 per way. 40 kilos php1120 per way. PAL EXPRESS: 5 kilos Php 250 per way. 10 kilos Php 500 per way. 15 kilos Php750 per way. 20 kilos Php1000 per way. 25 kilos Php1250 per way. 30 kilos Php1500 per way. 35 kilos Php1750 per way. 40 kilos Php2000 per way. AIRASIA international flights (if purchased upon booking): 20 kilos php 800 per way. 25 kilos php 900 per way. 30 kilos php 1350 per way. 40 kilos php 2600 per way. Price May vary without prior notice. (please add baggage at the least 3 business days before your travel: call us at: 8732753).
(4) Price paid note: this computation upon payment is confirmed and final. It is not comparable/refundable relative to new promos that may come available in a later date. Any unused portions of your package are nonrefundable.
(5) Note: vouchers and/or etickets will be issued within the same day of payment. Voucher issuing time would be between 6:00pm to 8:00pm.
(6) (For Boracay Only) Important information: there will be a one hundred (php100.00) pesos per person environmental fee and seventy-five (php 75.00) pesos per person terminal fee to be paid at the caticlan jetty port upon arrival and one hundred pesos (php100.00) pesos per person to be paid at cagban jetty port upon departure. The charges mentioned shall be under personal account. Prices mentioned are subject to change without notice so prepare your funds accordingly.
(7) (For Boracay Only) Airport terminal fee in Kalibo Airport or Caticlan Airport (php200.00) is on personal account as well. Prices mentioned are subject to change without notice so prepare your funds accordingly.
(8) REMINDER ON TRANSFER SERVICE TIME: (For Boracay Only)
A. Airport to Boracay Resort Arrival: 9:00 am up to 6:30pm only
1. If your arrival time going to Boracay is delayed after 6:30pm, your pick up will automatically be rescheduled at 9:00am the next day). All public transportation is close after 6:30pm. However, if you still wish to travel to Boracay after 6:30pm you can hire your own private/Chartered boat for an additional charge of Php 2500. For a private van, price is: Php 3200. For the private multicab: Php 450
2. (If your arrival time going to Boracay is before 09:00am, you will have to wait at the airport because your pick up will automatically be scheduled at 9:00am the same day).
B. Boracay Resort to Airport Hotel Pick Up time: 6:00am up to 3:00pm only (Pick-up time is 5 hours before your flight)
1. First transfer out of the island is 6:00am. If your flight requires you to leave your Hotel earlier than 6am, you will automatically be scheduled 3:00pm a day earlier).
2. No matter how late your return flight is you will automatically be picked up at 3pm.
(9) (For PPS/Elnido Palawan) Environmental fees by government are not yet included.
(10) (For Elnido Palawan) Note: El Nido Electricity may vary from time to time.
(11) (For Elnido Palawan) Note: The guest will still need to ride a tricycle (Php50 personal account) to get to the resort from the bus stop. The municipality encourages this to provide livelihood to locals living in the vicinity. If you are coming from Elnido Airport, additional Php150 per person per way for van transfer.
(12) (For Elnido Palawan): Public Van transfers – 6 hours duration
SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
•Aircon 6 hour Van Ride - Puerto Princesa Hotel Pick Up to Elnido Bus Terminal
(Van transfer schedules: PPS-ELNIDO: 5:30am/ 8am/ 9:30am/ 11am/ 2:30pm/ 5:30pm)
•Aircon 6 hour Van Ride - Elnido Beach Bus Terminal to Puerto Princesa Bus Stop
(Van transfer schedules: ELNIDO to PPS: 5:30am/ 8am/ 9:30am/ 11am/ 1:30pm/ 5:30pm)
(13) (Airport Check-in) It is your RESPONSBILITY to pass check-in requirements at Airport. Our Travel Agency service is limited on booking your airfare, hotel and packages but excludes airport documents processing. If you opt for this kind of requirement/document service, it is your responsbility to look for and we can refer you to contact other TA that offers such (Inform your reservation officer accordingly). It is on your personal account and responsiblity to prepare all necessary requirements/documents/ids you will need for smooth Airport processing. The packages you bought with TravelOnline is considered forfeited if you fail Airport requirements.
(14) (Hotel Vouchers) For hotel vouchers, due to limited voucher acquiring slots system, they are non-refundable and non-rebookable even at FORCE MAJEURE situations or any travel circumstance. Please be guided accordingly.
XI. FLIGHT DELAYS/CANCELLATIONS & COAST GUARD DELAYS/CANCELLATIONS, ETC.
(1) TravelOnline reservation officers provide service in finding the best price, booking your hotel, purchasing airfare, arranging transfers, arranging tours, and providing email quotations, summaries and information, whenever needed and applicable to your booking needs. Any force majeure events or corporate/government implementations that may affect your purchased booking is BEYOND Travelonline's control and is NOT Travelonline's liability. FLIGHT DELAYS/CANCELLATIONS and COAST GUARD DELAYS/CANCELLATIONS that are implemented are events beyond Travelonline's power to change or control. NOTWITHSATANDING, Travelonline is ready to assist you the best Travelonline can in finding possible options for you should this occur. We, as a middle-man service provider, will provide assistance to the best of Travelonline's ability, in negotiating and assisting in the rebooking/refund process (only if applicable), with the appropriate service fee [as indicated in TERM XII.1]. PLEASE NOTE: The final decision and options will always be in the hands of the ENTITIES purchased (Hotel/Transfer/Airline/Tour etc). Travelonline will relay to you the possible options given as it is given to us.
(2) TravelOnline Philippines, the middle-man, and the CLIENT is SUBJECT to the terms and conditions of the purchased ENTITIES (airlines/hotel/transfers etc).
(3) Rebooking of ENTITIES (airlines/hotel/transfers etc) will be subject to ENTITIES (airlines/hotel/transfers etc) availability of slots.
(5) TravelOnline Philippines is not liable of whatever nature for the acts, omissions or default, whether negligent or otherwise, of those service providers in connections with your convention pursuant to a contract between them and yourselves and over whom we have no direct control. We do not accept liability in contract or in tort (actionable wrong) for any injury, damage, loss, delay, additional expenses or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by force majeure or other events which are beyond our control, or which are not preventable by reasonable diligence on our part including, but not limited to war, civil disturbance, fire, floods, unusually severe weather, acts of God, acts of Government or of any other authorities, accidents to or failure of machinery or equipment or industrial action.
XII. PROCESSING FEES FOR POST-BOOKING SCENARIOS
(1)In cases when ENTITIES (airlines/hotel/transfers etc) allows such, Your TravelOnline Reservation Officer may assist you in the rebooking/refund process, with a processing fee of Php500 per booking transaction [1-5 pax account increments]. This can be paid through our available payment options or can be subtracted to the reimbursable amount, should there be any, as decided by the entities purchased (Hotel/Transfer/Airline/Tour etc). In cases where rebooking process requires the reservation officer to work overtime or beyond working hours (M-F: 9am to 7pm), additional billable hours will be required. No refunds will be made for services once travel arrangements have commenced. No guarantee is provided or warranted that any refund will be available.
(2)Offered Packages, despite being quoted as one price, represent different business entities (Hotel/Transfer/Airline/Tour etc) not connected or related to each other. There will be separate rebooking/refund submission or request for each business entity with their distinct governing terms and conditions. Approval or disapproval of requests will be decided separately by each entities. There are instances that business entities' decision will be unfavorable to another (e.g. airfare allows rebooking but hotel refuses to, airfare offers refund but hotel only offers rebooking, etc). These are instances that are beyond Travelonline's power to change and is not Travelonline's liability. Notwithstanding, Travelonline will offer all available and possible options as relayed to us by the ENTITIES, so you can decide what is best for you.
(3)Refund of an item, should it be approved or applicable, will be subject to the processing time of the business entity providing the refund. Mean processing time is 30 days to 90 days. TravelOnline is not liable for any delays to the refund issuance by ENTITIES. There are instances where, you will need to shell out cash to cover an immediate expense needed at the destination. Rest assured Travelonline will issue applicable amount approved by ENTITIES, as soon as Travelonline receive it on Travelonline's end. Please be guided accordingly.
(4)Please email your reservation officer the appropriate E-FORM to start the process. All requests must be submitted formally for documentation, and made direct to us or through the Reservation Officer from whom the travel arrangements were purchased. At all cases, 100% refund is NOT possible due to fees, processing, penalties, etc. Your reservation officer will give you all possible options and details as relayed to us by ENTITIES(airlines/hotel/transfers etc). For business discretion, privacy and competition reasons, Travelonline does not disclose Travelonline's actual packages breakdown. Your reservation officer will email you instead actual amounts after penalties and charges as relayed to us by ENTITIES (airlines/hotel/transfers etc).
(5)Please take note that refunds will be base solely on the refund policy of airline and hotel. Amount refundable will be advice by the airline and hotel and the total net refund must deducted the travelonline processing fee of Php500. Remaining amount left will be returned to the client. Pls take note that the travelonline commision/profit part of the package sale given by the airline/hotel is non refundable.
XIII. NO SHOW POLICY
(1) No-Show Policy: This applies to any or all guests who have a reservation with ENTITIES (airlines/hotel/transfers etc) who do not appear on the reservation date of arrival/departure. No-Show is considered forfeited/cancelled BOOKING. It is not Travelonline's liability if client is late or did not show and is NOT liable for any refunds. Please be responsible in your connecting flight or travel going to your purchased package.
XIV. PACKAGE QUOTATIONS
* TravelOnline Philippines Travel Agency package prices are advertised at a "Cash Discount" price. Any transactions made by credit card will be slightly adjusted to the original selling price (which is not advertised) without the cash discount. TravelOnline provides and advertises the most affordable option in purchasing a TravelOnline Package. Our main goal is to always provide the special savings and cheapest package possible for our clients package selections.
* TravelOnline is not liable for any change in prices or variation of services as shown, and all services and prices are subject to change without notice.
* It is required that you call and check with us, or your Reservation Officer, for any alterations/changes or variations to the information shown on our websites. This will give us the opportunity to inform you, or your reservation officer, of any such variations/changes that we are aware of either before you proceed in booking your holiday, or prior to your departure.
* Card Fees: Please note that a card fee will be applied automatically to credit card payment amounts: 5% Mastercard/Visa - straight charge. Price may change without prior notice.
XV. PACKAGE DETAILS
(1) TravelOnline Philippines Travel Agency has diligently verified and checked all information on our websites at the time of compilation, however, as this information is provided by the chosen hotel & tour/cruise/airline operators, Travelonline is not liable for any inaccuracy or errors contained in the details.
XVI. OTHER PROCESSING FEES FOR OTHER REQUESTS
* Web Check-in: Once vouchers and eTickets are issued to you, protecting the booking code and booking details becomes your responsibility. Please keep all your travel documents private. The details on your ticket can be used to ammend your travel and for web check-in. You are responsible for protecting and processing your web check-in details. Airlines require that only the passenger must process the web-check-in. In unavoidable cases that you need your reservation officer to process it for you, a travel agency processing fee of Php500 pesos will be required for this delicate process.
* Post-booking Add-ons [e.g. baggage/seat allocation/meals]: Once vouchers and eTickets are issued to you, protecting the booking code and booking details becomes your responsibility. Please keep all your travel documents private. The details on your ticket can be used to ammend your travel and add miscellanous services [e.g. baggage/seat allocation/meals]. You are responsible for protecting and processing miscellanous add-on details. A travel agency processing fee of Php250 pesos will be required should you need your reservation officer to process your miscellanous add-on details.
* Post-booking Upgrades/Ammendments: Once vouchers and eTickets are issued to you, it is considered paid and final. For upgrades/ammendments processing, a service fee of Php500 will be required. This can be paid via available payment options or to be added to the ammendment bill total.
IMPORTANT PERSONAL NOTE:
Before making the payment please make sure that you are 100% happy with the Airline, Hotel and tour that you are going to book. If you want another Hotel or Another Airline Carrier please let your TravelOnline Reservation Officer know before payment so your TravelOnline reservation officer can send you another quotation. Once you pay your package, it is considered SOLD and any changes after booking is not allowed and subject to penalties.
Every costumer has a different standard that's why Travelonline wants to give you the chance to request an alternative quote based on your preference. It is outside of TravelOnline's control and liability if the client is not happy with the hotel, airline, transfers or tour that they have to book.
Despite all aspects outside the scope of a Travel Agency to change, your reservation officer, will be here to assist you on matters that are in Travelonline's power to change, to the best of Travelonline's ability. Let’s help each other out in making your vacation unforgettable. Travelonline declares a smooth and happy vacation ahead of you, in the Lord’s good name.
Always happy to serve,
TRAVELONLINE TAGUIG BRANCH : 10-A Net Lima Building ( Infront of The Fort Strip & Mini Cooper Dealership ) @ The Net Metropolis, 5th Avenue corner 26th Street, E-square Crescent Park West Bonifacio Global City, Taguig (STRICT DRESS CODE: SHORTS/SLIPPERS/SANDO NOT ALLOWED).
TRAVELONLINE ALABANG BRANCH: UNIT 1403 Entrata Urban Complex (Crimson Hotel building) , 2609 Civic Drive, Filinvest City, Alabang, Muntinlupa City 1781, Philippines