ALABANG OFFICE HOURS: Monday – Friday: 9am – 7pm. / Saturday : 10am – 5pm. / Sunday: Close
NOTE: Walk-ins are Welcome but due to Emergency/Holidays pls call us 1st to verify office hours. Pls Bring ID - No dress code.
PARKING: Our Building's parking fee is Php40 for 1st 3 hours and Php10 for succeeding hours.
ALABANG HOTLINES: 0917-559-8096 / 0917-621-8096 / 0939-904-5140 / 0922-801-7225 / 0932-884-4799 / 0932-884-4799
TAGUIG OFFICE HOURS: Monday – Friday: 10am – 7pm. (WITH DRESS CODE). / Saturday: Appointment Only. (NO DRESS CODE). / Sunday: Close
NOTE: Walk-ins are Welcome but due to Emergency/Holidays pls call us 1st to verify office hours. Pls Bring ID & wearing Shorts, Sandals and Slippers is not allowed in the building during weekdays.
PARKING: Our Building has paid parking (Approximately P80/hour but is always full. The best place to park is at " The Fort Strip Mall" which is infront of our building.
TAGUIG HOTLINES: (63)(2)669-2772 / (63)(2)668-3824 / 0917-627-0645 / 0947-891-9676 / 0922-873-2754 / 0917-830-6421
MOA OFFICE HOURS: Monday – Friday: 10am – 7pm. (WITH DRESS CODE). / Saturday: 10am – 5pm. (NO DRESS CODE). / Sunday: Close
NOTE: Pls Bring ID. Wearing Shorts, Sandals or Slippers is not allowed in the building during weekdays.
PARKING: The closest parking is at SM Open/Outside Parking along Ocean Drive - which is right across our building. You can also park inside SM "North Parking" or at Mall of Asia Open Parking at Harbor Drive.
MOA HOTLINES: (63)(2)737-9400 / (63)(2)986-7809 / 0917 840 0488 / 0920 981 7188 / SUN 0925 705 8666 / 0920 981 7188
|PANDA HOTEL HONG KONG PACKAGE WITH FREE CITY TOUR ☑️PROMO A - 4D/3N☑️ [HONG KONG]|
|TRAVELONLINE HONG KONG PACKAGE WITH FREE CITY TOUR
☑️PROMO A - 4D/3N☑️ DETAILS:|
*⭐️ 4 Days / 3 nights Hotel Accommodation
*⭐️ 1 Aircon Room with private bathroom
*⭐️ FREE Roundtrip Airport Transfers ( seat in coach ) 9am to 9:30pm only
*⭐️ FREE Daily Breakfast (outside Hotel)
*⭐️ FREE HONGKONG CITY TOUR
*⭐️ FREE 1 way Tour Transfers only - Return transfer is clients own account. Drop off is at TSIM SHA TSUI
*⭐️ Taxes Included
Peak Day Surcharge: 20-22/Jun add USD 23 per pax per night TWN/TRP, USD 46 per pax per night SGL"
EXTRA NIGHT DETAILS: 6 MAY-4 JUL: SINGLE/TWIN: $75 / TRIPLE: $114
EXTRA NIGHT DETAILS: 5 JUL-31 AUG: SINGLE/TWIN: $88 / TRIPLE: $134
EXTRA NIGHT DETAILS: 1 SEP-30 SEP: SINGLE/TWIN: $79 / TRIPLE: $120
TRAVELONLINE HONG KONG NOTES:
1) Any un-utilized service are non-refundable. All transfers and tours are on seat in coach basis.
2) A TIPPING OF HK$50 (or US$7)/pax for guide service is recommended for Hong Kong Tour.
3) All rates are subject to change without prior notice.
4) Price is Valid for Philippines Passport Holder only. Surcharge for foreign passport holders - USD30/pax (Client may be charge upon arrival)
5) Surcharge for students group or religious group is USD30/pax
6) Package offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers /discounts .
7) FREE Roundtrip Airport Transfers ( seat in coach ) 9am to 9:30pm only . If Clients flight is not covered Pls take taxi on own account . NO FREE TRANSFER SEAT IN COACH available either for the flight land after 21:30 hrs. or between 22:30 - 09:00 hours
8) no free breakfast on extra night
9) One piece of luggage (standard size) per payable passenger. Exceeded luggage is charged at USD3 per piece per way and is subject to availability of space on the coach. Driver has absolutely right to reject any over size or exceed luggage.
10) HOTEL POLICY : It is usual that most of the hotels in Hong Kong and Macau will ask for a security deposit from the guest directly. It's not for room payment but for the incidental expenses incurred by the guest during the stay. Hotel will take an imprint of a credit card or will ask for a deposit in cash, the amount of cash required varies from hotel to hotel . It's a refundable deposit upon checking out, it wll be fully refunded if guest do not make any consumption at the stay.
11. Room picture may be different from actual room included on this package, Price is base on lowest room category.
12. All transfers and tours under this package is under Seat-in-Coach basis.
13. A Tipping of HK$50 (or US$7)/pax is recommended for our friendly Guided Service.
14. Flight changes should be notified 24 hours before departure, otherwise a surcharge of US$15/pax will be charged
15. Non-filipino passport holders, student groups, or religious groups, additional surcharge of US$30/pax.
16. Package offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers/discounts and /or promotions.
17. If guest decide not to join HKG city Tour, dim sum breakfast will be forfeited. (All Package)
18. If guest fails to join HKG City Tour, PM Disneyland, PM Ocean Park, PM Macau will be forfeited. (PMD/PMM/PMO)
19. All rates are subject to change without prior notice.
Airport Arrival Procedures and Notes:
1. Please inform all guests to proceed to Hall B, tourist pole no. 14
2. Airport transfer will only wait for 1 hour 30 minutes after the given arrival flight time.
3. Airport transfers are available only from 8:00am to 10:00pm (Hong Kong Time)
4. All transfer and tours services will be suspended during typhoon, rainstorms, or bad weather. These are non-refundable.
5. One Piece of luggage (standard size) per payable passenger. Exceeded luggage is charged at USD3 per piece/way & is subject
to availability of space on the coach. Driver has absolute right to reject any oversized luggage.
6. For emergency, please contact our Tour Manager Mr. Francis Liu (+852 6280 3777).
Airport Flight Reminders Exclusion :
* PHILIPPINES TRAVEL TAX: P1620 per person payment Upon Arrival
* CHECK IN BAGGAGE is extra charge. Free 7 kilos hand carry only
* Pls make sure your Passport expiration date is 6 months before your return date. example Return flight is June 10 2019 - your passport expiration date must be before December 10 2018